Main  Registration Log out 
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Foros Publicos/ Public Forums » Tournament / TORNEOS » TEAM A round 4 (Asfsfaasf!)
TEAM A round 4
DbZ_Goku_o_ODate: Monday, 2011-11-28, 3:09 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Administrators
Hi hi :P first of all i want to give an special thnks to Goh@n, GoGeTa_, Krilln (::), and Kaio, with out u guys we wouldnt win vs BoOM clan, they proved to be strong in Arabia 11, so yes...DbZ A won 3-0 Vs BoOM clan :D!!!.

Next Round (4th) is vs RED A, i dont have any idea of how they play @@ xD! someone knows? i mean if they got a team A and B, most be knida good :P so lets focus and train some day, we can train maybe 1-2 hours in Saturday, and play vs them on Sunday, ill ask again for Sunday 5 GMT, dont be lazzy and wake up early :@, like 2 of you was like: T_T i just wake up let me warm. and by the other hand, 5 GMT for gohan is 11 pm INDIA time @@, so i think is the best option.

if we manage to win this 4th and 5th, we will be top TEAM in our group :D:D, Gotenks, Bra, Pan, Baby, in 5th round im pretty sure u will play along with me vs airbone so plz keep in touch so we can maybe train also one day for a stragety :P

keep it up ^^

KrillinDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-29, 5:26 AM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Users
I love training with DbZ, but saturday i work xD. But anytime im free, i will train with u, althought we are practically classified for next stage cool
Congratulations everyone whom are participating, making this stage so exiting and fun :). Hope to actually train more this time, looking forward to second stage.

Forum » Foros Publicos/ Public Forums » Tournament / TORNEOS » TEAM A round 4 (Asfsfaasf!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: